See Google Map for Springfield Outdoor Rink location.
Thank you to the following donors:
- Springfield American Legion Post #257
- Paul & Sharon Pieschel
- Redwood Area Hockey Association
- Springfield Rotary Club
- Pieschel Family Foundation
- Carlson Family Foundation
More information about skating and hockey related programs can be found here:
Patrons should keep in mind that this rink is a public resource and a place for fun and personal development for all ages and abilities. Please help preserve a positive environment by honoring this Code of Conduct:
- Parents/guardians are responsible to watch and care for their own children.
- Public use is available seven days a week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. - weather permitting.
- The rinks are not staffed or supervised - skate at your own risk.
- Stay off the rink if the surface is not completely frozen, during inclement weather, and when staff is clearing snow or resurfacing the ice.
- Zero tolerance on:
- Acts of Violence
- Verbal Threats
Patrons using the outdoor rink do so at their own risk and voluntarily assume all risks associated. The City of Springfield does not accept responsibility for related risks or injuries.
EMERGENCY CALL 911
NONEMERGENCIES CALL 507-723-3514